Welcome to the C.A.R.E. Fundraising Program!
The C.A.R.E. program (Cards Are Rewards for Education) is a parishioner operated St. Columbkille School and Parish fundraiser. Gift cards are purchased by C.A.R.E. at a discount (between 1.5-20%) and resold at face value. C.A.R.E. retains the discount as profit and returns the money earned to St. Columbkille by funding various school and parish needs.
School families and RE families earn Tuition Rewards. Rewards can also be used for Catholic high school tuition. For every dollar spent under $1,000 you earn a C.A.R.E. Rewards discount of 1% on school tuition or religious education fees. If you spend more than $1,000 you will earn 2%.
Last year’s top 3 buyers earned Tuition Rewards between $201-$430.
Gift cards are available for over 500 local and national vendors including restaurants, grocery, home, auto, clothing, specialty stores and entertainment including bowling, movie theaters, and music downloads. C.A.R.E gift cards can be purchased 24 hours a day online; after weekend Masses in the church foyer; or orders can be sent to the school with students during the school year.
To order online:
1. Log onto www.ShopWithScrip.com and create an account crediting St. Columbkille. For the school code email a request to StCCareCards@gmail.com (For security we are asked not to publish the code online.)
2. Enter your bank account information to use online payments. You are not required to use online payments and can write a check for your order if you prefer.
3. Place your order.
4. Orders are filled with on hand stock. Out of stock orders will arrive in 7-14 days. Electronic cards are ready within minutes when paid online.
5. Orders will go home with school families on Fridays or be available for weekend Mass pick-up.
To order through school:
1. Print and fill out an order form
2. Send to school any day of the week with a check as payment.
3. Orders are filled on Fridays (or the last day of short weeks) and sent home with your child
To order through email:
1. Send email with order to StCCareCards@gmail.com
2. Drop a check off at the Parish Office between 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
3. Orders are filled after check is received and available the next business day pending card availability
For short notice orders text or call Jackie Wozniak at (402) 210-4500 or email email@example.com
We order our weekly stock on Sunday nights so the cards will arrive in time for orders to be filled on Friday for the weekly school orders and weekend Masses.
For volunteer opportunities contact the C.A.R.E. committee at StCCareCards@gmail.com. We need sellers for weekend Masses and to sell at school for 1 hour on Fridays in November and December. Also if you are interested in volunteering with C.A.R.E. in other ways we have non-selling positions.
Keep updated on C.A.R.E. through the Thursday Envelope and with our Facebook page. Search St. Columbkille CARE, then Like and Follow our page to see specials.
The C.A.R.E. program is successful only when cards are sold. We appreciate your business!